Boasting new energy and velocity controls together with a number of different design and cab enhancements, Doosan’s new DX140LC-5 and doosan dx140 (quick tail swing) exchange the corporate’s “dash-Three” fashions.
Each of those new 14-ton excavators function a selectable Good Energy Management (SPC). SPC saves gas by tailoring efficiency to the severity of the applying at hand. The function reduces engine rpm throughout low workloads whereas bathing hydraulic pump torque and engine response to heavier duties.
Doosan has additionally added an auto engine shutdown to the machines that may be configured from three to 60 minutes.
Contained in the cab, operators will discover a new entrance window design providing higher visibility together with a 7-inch colour show that offers a side-by-side view of crucial machine knowledge and the rear of the machine by the rearview digital camera. When the elective side-view digital camera is added to the machines, the rear- and side-view angles could be seen concurrently.
Diesel exhaust gas (DEF) ranges and gas effectivity steering could be seen from the brand new monitor as nicely.
The next enhancements are additionally new to the DX140 machines:
• Improved anti-skid plates: for simpler engine entry for machine upkeep
• Emergency engine cease: relocated for simpler operator entry
• Improved serviceability: permits for simpler entry to elements and fewer time for upkeep
• Upgraded alternator: delivers improved energy for electrical elements
The next can be found factory-installed choices:
• Straight journey pedal, which permits the operator to journey in a straight line extra simply
• Two-way auxiliary hydraulic pedal (along with joystick management)
• Cab guarding for particular purposes
• Extra work lamps
• Rotate circuit hydraulic piping
• Diesel-powered coolant heater for chilly begins (not accessible on the DX140LCR-5)
• Clever floating growth (not accessible on the DX140LCR-5)